Peach & Weathers
Free Consultations 909-494-2565
Your Legal Issue Is Important 909-494-2565
Areas & Topics

What if the other driver has no insurance?

If you are involved in an accident where the other driver does not have insurance, don't stress.

If you have uninsured motorist coverage, you can file a claim with your own insurance company for your injuries - up to your policy limits. Your insurance company will pay the amount you are legally entitled to recover from the owner of the uninsured vehicle.

With uninsured motorist coverage, you are entitled to recover all of your economic damages, including medical expenses, loss of earnings, both now and in the future, and any other out-of-pocket expenses incurred. In addition, you are entitled to be compensated for pain and suffering, etc.

If you are involved in an accident and the other driver does not have any insurance, contact an experienced San Bernardino Personal Injury attorney who will investigate and ensure compensation for your injuries and expenses.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information


San Bernardino Office
788 N. Arrowhead Avenue
San Bernardino, CA 92401

Phone: 909-494-2565
Fax: 909-885-9565
San Bernardino Law Office Map

Riverside Office
7095 Indiana Avenue
Suite 200
Riverside, CA 92506

Phone: 909-494-2565
Map & Directions

Avvo - Rate you Lawyer. Get Free Legal Advice.
Review Us