More and more people are turning to bicycles as a means of transportation - especially when gasoline prices are so high.
Bicycle safety is very important to the rider and those around him or her. Before you put on your helmet and hit the road, check out the following safety tips:
- Be visible and stay alert - wear light-colored clothing
- Obey traffic laws - stop at red lights, signal when turning
- Stay on the right side - not too far so you will lose your balance
- Protect yourself - California law requires riders 18 or younger to wear a helmet; however a helmet is a good idea for both young and hold
- Never drink - not only is it dangerous, but it is also illegal
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration encourages mutual respect between motorists and bicyclists to enhance bike safety for all road users. Don't forget - you, as a bicyclist, have the same rights and responsibilities as a driver of an automobile.
If you have been injured in a bicycle accident and are worried about your medical bills, damages, and pain and suffering, you need an attorney who will protect your rights and maximize your insurance settlement.
You need and experienced and aggressive San Bernardino Personal Injury attorney who will fight for you - who will make the difference between getting what you deserve and getting nothing. Call the Law Offices of Peach & Weathers for an attorney you can trust.