There are many reasons to file a personal injury lawsuit, including an automobile accident, a slip and fall accident or a product liability injury.
Are you in a position where you want to receive compensation for your pain and suffering, damages, and medical expenses? You need to be prepared.
Follow these necessary steps in order to be prepared:
1. Write down your recollection of events
- While still fresh in your mind
2. Organization - very important
- Gather all evidence and documents that you have: insurance claims, emails
- Make sure you have witness names, telephone numbers and general information
- Arrange any photos you took of damages and the scene
3. Tally up your costs
- Damages, medical bills
4. See a doctor
- Your doctor's assessment will carry a lot of weight
5. Hire an experienced San Bernardino Personal Injury attorney
- Get to know your attorney
- Let him or her know you
- Ask as many questions as necessary
- Make sure you can communicate with him or her
- Has he or she been successful in comparable cases?
A lawsuit can be long and complicated. Carefully following the above steps will enable you to proceed in a more successful and efficient manner.
Call the Personal Injury Law Offices of Peach & Weathers today for the help you need and deserve.