Peach & Weathers - A Law Corporation

Over 60 Years of Combined Experience In Personal Injury Law

What to do if you are in a hit-and-run accident

In hit and run accidents, drivers who leave immediately after hitting another car can be liable for any damages or losses as a result of the accident. If you have been involved in a hit and run accident then you should:

  • Immediately call the police

  • After police arrive at the scene of the hit and run accident, drivers should explain the nature of what happened

  • Describe the other vehicle and driver who left the scene

  • Try to get the license plate number of the other car

  • Police will write an accident report and talk to any witnesses

If you experience such an accident, call the police right away. Then contact a personal injury lawyer or car accident lawyer if you or others in your car are injured. When you talk to an experienced and knowledgeable personal injury attorney, they will help you to understand what your options are and who may be held liable for your injuries.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For a Response

Contact The Firm

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Redlands Office
300 East State Street,
Suite 690
Redlands, CA 92373

Phone: 909-494-2565
Fax: 909-885-9565
Map & Directions

Riverside Office
7095 Indiana Avenue
Suite 200
Riverside, CA 92506

Phone: 909-494-2565
Fax: 909-885-9565
Map & Directions